Reimar meaning and origin
Meaning of Reimar is Advice, Famous or Well-Known has origin in Germanic and Old High German prevalently used in Icelandic, Swedish, Finnish, German, Faroese, Norwegian and Danish is used as a baby boy name. Reimar is a version of Reidmar. Reidmar is variant of Hreiðmarr. Reimar is a variant of Reinmar. Reinmar is form of frequently used Ramiro. Reinmar is German equivalent of Reginmar. Reinmar is used dominantly in Swedish and German is rooted from Germanic and Old High German, Reinmar means "Famous and Advice". Reimar is a variant of prevalent Ramiro. Ramiro has its origin in Old High German, Gothic and Germanic, Ramiro means ""Wedge" and "Famous", Judicious and Counsel" is used in Spanish and Hindi.
Variants of ReimarNames that rhyme with Reimar
Popularity of Reimar
Reimar is a common baby name in Germany while it is somewhat familiar in Venezuela, Brazil and Philippines. As per our evaluation, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Reimar around the globe.
Reimar in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Reimar
You like to establish deep connections for life rather than just hang around with different people all the time. Although you believe being sensitive is a bad trait, you are wrong. Your number represents mind strength and persistence. You hate people who complain and don't do anything to improve their situation. You weren't born to be tamed. You were born to be wild, in the true sense of the word.
Other names similar to Reimar, for would be moms
- Silvius - Of Latin origin, Silvius bestowed upon baby boys, used in German and Swedish, Silvius means "The Element Silva Meaning Wood Forest, Forest Woman or Forest Man"
- Máijá is Sami equivalent of Maja
- Jürg - Boy name Jürg is originated from Old Greek, Jürg means "Farmer, Earthworker or Bauer" is used primarily in German, Danish and Finnish
- Mania - The curious girl name Mania is used commonly in Tamil and Swedish is of Hebrew and Greenlandic origin, Mania means "Intelligence or A Bird"
- Ingwald - Ingwalds origin is Old High German is predominantly used in Finnish and English and a boy name, meaning of Ingwald is "Prevail or Nordic God Ingwio"
Namesakes of Reimar
- Reimar Lüst, German astrophysicist