Renata name meaning
What does Renata mean?
Used substantially in Icelandic, Norwegian, Finnish, Faroese, Spanish, German, Czech, Italian, Swedish, Polish and Danish loved, Renata is used as a gender insensitive name. It is rooted from Latin, Renata means "Born Again". Renata is variation of outstanding and biblical Renée. Renée is form of Renata in French language. Widely Accepted Renée came from Latin, meaning of Renée is "Born Again". Renata is effeminate variant of Renatus. Renatus is a form of biblical René. Prevalent Renatus is originated from Latin is used mainly in Swedish and Finnish, Renatus means "Reborn One and Regenerate". The name is celebrated on October 19th.
How do I pronounce Renata?
One syllabled Renata is most commonly pronounced as Ren-AH-ta. There should be emphasis on second AH syllable while speaking. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., r(e)-na-ta or ruh-nah-tuh.
Variants of Renata
Renatus, Renate, Renée, René, Reenie, Rena, Renathe, Ranae, Reena, Reene, Andrea, RebeccaNames that rhyme with Renata
How popular is the name Renata?
Renata is a popular name in United States given to over 10250 babies in 107 years. When at its peak in 1980, it ranked 336th when 720 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 500 baby names 2 times Renata is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1901 (2010) in its 19 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Over 149 people have been named Renata in England and Wales. During its 74 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 700 girl names. Over 406 people have been named Renata in France.
Renata is a rare baby name in Ireland where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2010. However things change on global perspective, Renata is extremely popular in Brazil where every 1 in 700 have the name as well as in Poland. Also the baby name is popular in Czech Republic, Russia, Croatia, Uzbekistan, Romania, Lithuania, Germany and Mexico. As per our findings, over 730000 babies have been bestowed Renata around the globe.
Renata in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Renata?
Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world. If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect.
Do you like Renata? You would love these names
- Modestie - Meaning of Modestie is Moderation is originated from Latin is a baby boy name
- Petronio - Eminent and Perennial boy name Petronio is of Latin and Old Greek origin is used particulary in Italian and Spanish. Petronio is form of Peter in Spanish language
- Renisha - Uncustomary Renisha is used primarily in English and Tamil aimed at baby girls, Renisha means "Born Again" is originated from Latin and English-American. Renisha is derived from Renée.
- Graciane - Latin name Graciane means "Thanks" is bestowed upon girls
- Arianna - The outstanding and fashinable fashinable unisex name Arianna is used in Bengali, Gujarati and Greek has its roots in Old Greek, Welsh and Latin, Arianna means "Holy One, Most Holy Woman or Holy"
Famous people named Renata
- Renata Tebaldi, Italian lirico-spinto soprano popular
- Renata Scotto, Italian soprano and opera director
- Renata Berková, triathlete from the Czech Republic
- Renata Borgatti, jssgallery
- Renata Fischer, former East German cross country skier
- Renata Kokowska, former long-distance runner from Poland,
- Renata Christian, Virgin Islander beauty pageant titleholder
- Renata Nielsen, Polish-born former Danish long jumper
- Renata Ruiz, Chilean model,
- Renata Adler, American author, journalist, and film critic
- Renata Soñé, Dominican-American beauty pageant titleholder
- Renata Beger, Polish politician
- Renata Končić, Croatian pop singer and television presenter
- Renata Przemyk, Polish singer and songwriter
- Renata of Lorraine,
- Renata Rochnowska, Polish politician
- Renata Chlumska, adventurer and mountain climber
- Renata Burgos, She represented her native country in the women's 4×100-metre freestyle relay at the 2004 Summer Olympics
- Renata Dancewicz, Polish actress and member of the Polish Bridge Union
- Renata Kolbovic, former tennis player
- Renata Voráčová, professional Czech tennis player
- Renata Costa, member of the Brazilian National Teams that won the silver medal at the 2004 Summer Olympics and 2008 Summer Olympics
- Renata Rey in Face Dance Obsession as Actress
- Renata Airoldi in Capítulo 35 as Actress
- Renata Sorrah in Madame Satã as Actress
- Renata Green-Gaber in Mistaken Identity as Actress
- Renata Ulmanski in Profesionalac as Actress
- Renata Eastlick in Forget Me Not as Actress
- Renata Litvinova in Boginya: kak ya polyubila as Actress
- Renata Attivissimo is renowned for her acting in movie Donne con le gonne
- In 1946, Renata Bogdanska portrayed the role of Irena in drama, war movie Wielka droga.
- In 1977, Renata Draltscheva played the role of Yana Maneva In movie Ot drugata strana na ogledaloto.
- In 1962 comedy and drama movie, Quiero morir en carnaval, Renata Dumont played N.
- Renata Fronzi, from 1968 comedy movie Papai Trapalhão, who characterized the Desdemona.
- Renata Hickey, from 1981 comedy flick Waitress!, who characterized Lindsey.
- In 1973 family, musical film, Prijela k nám pout, Renata Masková played Markéta.
- In 1968, Renata Pacini played the role of Blond friend of Stefano in comedy, musical movie I ragazzi di Bandiera Gialla.
- Renata Radojewska, from 1937 comedy film Niedorajda, who played Basia.
- Renata Torelli played minor role of N in 1917 movie Voluttà di morte.
- Renata Olarova, from 1958 drama, romance flick Zizkovská romance, who portrayed ridicka Helena Dobiásová.
- Renata Pokupic, from 2016 comedy, family film Sve najbolje, who played the Brankica.
- Renata González portrayed the significant role of N in 2012 comedy film El paseo 2.
- Renata Veberyte Loman characterized small character of Julija in 2006 adventure, romance flick As esi tu.
- Renata Bellmondo, from 2006 drama, horror film The Sugar on Top, who played Sugar Girl.
- In 1919 flick, Farfui, Renata Stefanini characterized N.
Lists having Renata
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Czech Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Polish Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ren