Rike 1 meaning and origin
Usage: Greenlandic, Swedish, Danish and Finnish
Meaning: Queen, Purple Flower, King and The Word Reina with the Meaning Queen
Add to favorites
Rike 1 is Greenlandic equivalent of Rikîna.
Variants of Rike 1Names that rhyme with Rike 1
Popularity of Rike 1
Rike 1 is a rare name around the world.
Do you like Rike 1? Read these names too
- Frö - Fresh boy name Frö is largely used in Swedish and Old Swedish. Frö is Swedish form of Freyr
- Árni - The boy name Árni is particulary used in Icelandic, Faroese and Finnish, Árni means "Arn" has origin in Old Norse
- Solmund - The boy name Solmund is dominantly used in Norwegian and Finnish. Solmund is Norwegian equivalent of Sǫlmundr
- Hidhinbiorn - Boy name Hidhinbiorn is notably used in Swedish and Old Swedish. Hidhinbiorn is form of Heðinbiǫrn in Swedish language
- Armagilus is Latin form of Arthmael
Namesakes of Rike 1
We could not find any notable namesake.