Rindy meaning and origin
Rindy is a form of Rind. Rind is variant form of Rindr.
Variants of RindyNames that rhyme with Rindy
Popularity of Rindy
Rindy is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 4202 (1957) in its 16 years run on United States naming chart. There are over 119 babies that have been given the name Rindy in United States. Rindy is a common name in Indonesia. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Rindy
You have issues with yourself, is what your soul urge number 9 reveals about your emotional state. You lack adventure. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. Searching for answers can sometimes make you feel miserable and disappoint you because you can't find answers to all your questions. You weren't born to be tamed. You were born to be wild, in the true sense of the word.
Do you like Rindy? Other names you would love
- Rica - Meaning of Rica is Hard or Erica is notably used in Spanish and German and is aimed at both sexes came from Old Norse and Germanic
- Olluff is used in Danish is bestowed upon baby boys. Olluff is Danish equivalent of Oluf
- Maresol - Girl name Maresol has origin in Spanish, Maresol means "Maria, Sol and Sun". Maresol is derived from Marisol.
- Ankær is form of Ankjær in Danish language
- Reinaldo - Preeminent Reinaldo predominantly is used in Portuguese and Italian, meaning of Reinaldo is "Form of Reginald, Rule or Council or Govern" aimed at baby boys is originated from Germanic and Old Norse
Namesakes of Rindy
We could not find any notable namesake.