Roble meaning and origin
Roble means Flowers, Born During the Rainy Season or Money used for baby boys used notably in Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali, Oriya, Gujarati, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi and Marathi is originated from African.Names that rhyme with Roble
Popularity of Roble
Roble is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. Roble is a common name in Kenya, Somalia and Ethiopia while somewhat familiar name in Mexico and Philippines. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Roble?
Explore yourself more. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives. The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist. If you get too attached to everyone, what will you do when if they leave one day? You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today.
Other names similar to Roble, for soon-to-be-parents
- Sabarishri - Boy name Sabarishri means "Lord Ayyappa" is mostly used in Kannada and Gujarati
- Maanavi - Used in Oriya and Telugu, Maanavi means "Wife of Manu or Born of Man" is used as a girl name
- Prathap - Majorly used in Bengali and Telugu, Prathap means "Courageous, Majesty or Glory. Lord Shiva" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Pushyaja - Used primarily in Kannada and Tamil, Pushyaja means "Born from Flower" is used for baby girls
- Sugandha - Girl name Sugandha means "Fragrant" is predominantly used in Bengali and Hindi
Namesakes of Roble
We could not find any notable namesake.