Rohanti meaning and origin
Girl name Rohanti is used dominantly in Hindi, Marathi and Sanskrit, Rohanti means "Climbing or Vine".Names that rhyme with Rohanti
Popularity of Rohanti
Rohanti is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Rohanti?
Criticism helps you become better than you were yesterday. There's so much you are withholding that it's making you sick. You are the manager of events and organizer of partying among your friends. Overcoming obstacles is your thing. You can turn from angel to devil in no time. Working hard often drains your energy but you always find time to recharge your batteries without anyone noticing you are gone.
Do you like Rohanti? Read these names too
- Badarayan - Used chiefly in Hindi and Marathi, Badarayan means "Rishi Ved Vyas" is aimed at boys
- Jwalin - The boy name Jwalin is used mainly in Marathi and Hindi, Jwalin means "Lord Shiva"
- Abhisneha - Meaning of Abhisneha is Love, Longing or Desire used for both sexes is used principally in Marathi, Sanskrit and Hindi
- Adinarayana - Meaning of Adinarayana is Lord Vishnu or The First Protector of Beings used for boys is used principally in Sanskrit and Marathi
- Anangalekha - Especially used in Hindi and Marathi, Anangalekha means "A Love Letter" is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Rohanti
We could not find any notable namesake.