Romano meaning and origin
Unconventional Romano's origin is Latin is a boy name, mostly used in Italian, meaning of Romano is "The Roman or Romans". The name is celebrated on February 28th.
Variants of RomanoNames that rhyme with Romano
Popularity of Romano
Romano is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1922 but could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 308 people have been named Romano in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1998 and achieved its top ranking of 1513 in 2003. In France, it has been in use since 1923 but could not make beyond the top 400. There are over 341 babies that have been given the name Romano in France.
Romano is a rare baby name in Belgium where it may not be used now. But Romano is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 60000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Romano in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Romano
Once you get distressed, you turn to solitude for a while, until your soul heals. You act responsibly when involving other people in your actions. Because of your naivety and kind-heart, you often get disappointed. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand. Your methods of handling relationships are proven. Your age has nothing to do with your knowledge and wisdom.
You would love these names similar to Romano
- Isacco - Mostly used in Italian, Isacco means "He Laughs" that originated from Hebrew is used for boys
- Ottaviano came from Latin, meaning of Ottaviano is "Born In the Eighth Month or The Eighth" largely used in Italian is used as a boy name
- Danio - The boy name Danio is notably used in Italian, Danio means "Judge" came from Hebrew
- Gian-Luca - Used primarily in Italian, Gian-Luca means "Gianni or Luca" and a boy name is originated from Italian
- Michelangelo - Outlandish Hebrew and Italian Michelangelo means "Angel Michael", a baby boy name is used specifically in Italian
Namesakes of Romano
- Romano Mussolini, Italian jazz pianist, painter and film producer
- Romano Prodi, Italian politician
- Romano Artioli, Italian entrepreneur and one-time owner of Bugatti and Lotus automobile brands
- Romano Maria la Russa,
- Romano Felmang, Italian artist best
- Romano Bonagura, Italian bobsledder
- Romano Guardini, Italian-born German Catholic priest, author
- Romano Scarpa, was one of the most famous Italian creators of Disney comics
- Romano Mazzoli, represented Kentucky's Third Congressional District
- Romano Denneboom, former Dutch professional footballer
- Romano Albani, Italian cinematographer and camera operator
- Romano Perticone, Italian footballer who plays for Salernitana
- Romano Scott, South African football midfielder and striker for Premier Soccer League club Engen Santos
- Romano Puppo is notable for his acting in movie Tough Guys
- Romano Calò played leading role of Memmo Speranza in 1921 movie Ma non è una cosa seria.
- In 1988 action and drama movie, Missione finale, Romano Kristoff characterized Ricky.