Rooyi meaning and origin
Rooyi is used especially in Malayalam, Gujarati, Kannada, Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Oriya, Tamil and Marathi bestowed upon girls, Rooyi means "Cotton".Names that rhyme with Rooyi
Popularity of Rooyi
Rooyi is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Rooyi
To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. You always find a creative way to express how you feel and turn your pain into some masterpiece. You should use your skills and mind to put wicked people where they belong.
If you like Rooyi, you would love these names
- Prathish - Prathish's meaning is Pre-Eminence or Hope is substantially used in Malayalam and Oriya is used as a unisex name
- Manishankar - Manishankar's meaning is Lord Shiva is used as a baby boy name is specifically used in Tamil and Telugu
- Sadaiappan - Boy name Sadaiappan means "Lord Shiva or Lord Siva" is mainly used in Oriya and Hindi
- Daridriyanashini is used mainly in Marathi, Tamil and Hindi bestowed upon girls, Daridriyanashini means "Remover of Poverty or Goddess Lakshmi"
- Tyag - Boy name Tyag means "Sacrifice or Lord Indra" is used prevalently in Telugu and Marathi
Namesakes of Rooyi
We could not find any notable namesake.