Rope meaning and origin
Rope is Finnish form of Roope.
Variants of RopeNames that rhyme with Rope
Popularity of Rope
Rope is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. At least, 300 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Rope?
Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. People have a hard time figuring you out but once they do, they see you are kind-hearted and try to take advantage of your naivety. You are talkative only with people who have something smart to say. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. When it comes to love, be more open with your partner.
Looking for a name like Rope? Please go through the following names
- Liippu - Boy name Liippu is substantially used in Finnish. Liippu is Finnish cognate of Lippo
- Vappe is form of Vappu in Finnish language
- Eerikka is Finnish form of Erika
- Alekka is Finnish cognate of Alek
- Alkko - Girl name Alkko is used majorly in Finnish. Alkko is equivalent of Alkka in Finnish language
Namesakes of Rope
We could not find any notable namesake.