Rosmeri name meaning
What does Rosmeri mean?
Meaning of Rosmeri is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Rosmeri
How popular is the name Rosmeri?
Rosmeri is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Rosmeri is a common name in Brazil, Bolivia, Indonesia, Peru and India while somewhat familiar name in Colombia, Guatemala, Mexico, Venezuela, Dominican Republic, Panama and Honduras. According to our estimate, over 10000 babies have been named Rosmeri globally.
Numerological aspects of Rosmeri
You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. You don't want to do to others what you don't want to experience yourself. You have no problem working in a team but working alone suits you better. Having letter I as your capstone in your name reveals the lack of balance and harmony in your life. You have an artistic soul and see yourself as the hero in every situation.
You would love these names similar to Rosmeri
- Takouhi means A Queen came from Armenian is used as a girl name
- Meshak - Origin of Meshak is in Babylonian, meaning of Meshak is "Who is What Aku Is?" is a baby boy name. Meshak is derivation of Meshach.
- Pakpao means Kite is used as a girl name came from Thai
- Estere - Meaning of Estere is Star is of Old Persian origin and is given to girls is commonly used in Latvian
- Morvan has its origin in Scottish and Breton, Morvan means "Sea or Assault" is given to boys
Famous people named Rosmeri
- Rosmeri Marval in Episode #1.1 as Actress