Rudina meaning and origin
Meaning of Rudina is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Rudina
Popularity of Rudina
Rudina is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2007. Rudina is a common name in Albania while somewhat familiar name in Greece, Indonesia, Philippines, Kosovo and India. At least, 5000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Rudina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Rudina
Everyone loves you for your positivity and the way you talk. You are hard to figure. To have number 4 as your soul urge no, it reveals your old and wise soul. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again.
Do you like Rudina? Other names you would love
- Farokh - Boy name Farokh means "Power of Discrimination or Fortunate", used mainly in Arabic is of Sanskrit origin
- Mawla predominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of Mawla is "Helper or Protector" is a boy name
- Sammara - Unusual and Fresh girl name Sammara has origin in Hebrew mostly used in Arabic language, meaning of Sammara is "Under God's Rule"
- Musarrat - Especially used in Arabic, Musarrat bestowed upon girls, meaning of Musarrat is "Pleasure"
- Abdul-Jaleel - Abdul-Jaleel's meaning is Servant of the Great or Revered is substantially used in Arabic is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Rudina
We could not find any notable namesake.