Sær meaning and origin
Sær's meaning is Sea is rooted from Old Norse and is majorly used in Finnish, Swedish and Icelandic is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Sær
Popularity of Sær
Sær is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Do you like Sær? You would love these names
- Rike 1 is equivalent of Rikîna in Greenlandic language
- Pátraic is form of Patricius in Irish language
- Ólína is Icelandic equivalent of Olina
- Petur - Originated from Old Greek, Petur is used specifically in Faroese, Danish and Finnish is given to boys. Petur is equivalent of Pétr in Faroese language. Also Petur is form of Pétur in Danish and Swedish languages
- Næskonung - Boy name Næskonung is used largely in Swedish and Old Swedish languages. Næskonung is form of Næskunungr in Swedish language
Namesakes of Sær
We could not find any notable namesake.