Séréna meaning and origin
Séréna's origin is Latin, meaning of Séréna is "Serene". The name is celebrated on May 7th.Names that rhyme with Séréna
Popularity of Séréna
Séréna is common in France where over 5635 new-borns have been given the name since 1949. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 2003, it ranked 157th when 421 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Séréna is an uncommon baby name in Belgium where it has been in use since 2000 and peaked in 2003 when it ranked 722nd. Over 108 babies in Belgium have been named Séréna. At least, 5000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Do you like Séréna? You would love these names
- Marquis - Predominant and Ever lasting unisex name Marquis means "The Marquis" that of Latin and Old French origin is used commonly in English
- Regine - Rare unisex name Regine is originated from Latin and French, Regine means "Queen or One who is Artistic" is chiefly used in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish
- Regnaud means King came from Latin
- Bobbie - Bobbie's meaning is Gloriously Shiny or Bright Renown used for both genders used commonly in Finnish and English is originated from Latin and Germanic
- Vanessa - Notably used in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian skyrocketing and outstanding, Vanessa is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Vanessa is "Very Colorful Diurnal Butterfly, Coined from or Genus of Butterfly" came from Latin and Greek
Namesakes of Séréna
We could not find any notable namesake.