Sólbjørg meaning and origin
Usage: Faroese and Danish
Meaning: Sun and From the Fortified Hill Or Castle
Add to favorites
Sólbjørg is Faroese form of Salbjørg.
Variants of SólbjørgNames that rhyme with Sólbjørg
Popularity of Sólbjørg
Sólbjørg is an uncommon name around the world.
Do you like Sólbjørg? You would love these names
- Malvine - Curious girl name Malvine is used in Greenlandic, Swedish and Norwegian, meaning of Malvine is "Girlfriend or Composition Of Court" is rooted from English and Old High German
- Terja - The popular girl name Terja is used in Finnish, Danish and Swedish languages. Terja is form of Terje in Finnish language
- Søren is equivalent of Söfren in Danish language
- Vighulf is form of Vígulfr in Swedish language
- Varpu - Varpu's meaning is Bush, Branch is originated from Finnish, used mainly in Swedish and Danish is given to girls
Namesakes of Sólbjørg
We could not find any notable namesake.