Søgsi meaning and origin
Søgsi came from Old Norse is used as a boy name is specifically used in Old Norse. Søgsi is short of Sœgr. Specifically used in Old Norse, Sœgr came from Old Norse, meaning of Sœgr is "Tumult, Uproar".Names that rhyme with Søgsi
Popularity of Søgsi
Søgsi is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Other names similar to Søgsi, for would be moms
- Dafiþ is form of David in Old Norse language
- Ansvarr - Used in Old Norse, Ansvarr is used for boys. Ansvarr is Old Norse form of Andsvarr
- Eyarr - Boy name Eyarr is used principally in Old Norse. Eyarr is Old Norse equivalent of Øyarr
- Hafþórir is equivalent of Hafþórr in Old Norse language
- Reifr - Of Old Norse origin, Reifr is a baby boy name, prevalently used in Old Norse, Reifr means "Friendly, Happy"
Namesakes of Søgsi
We could not find any notable namesake.