Sølvig meaning and origin
Meaning: House, Hall, Strength, Path of the Sun, Struggle, To be Clever, Knowledge, Wisdom and Merciful
Add to favorites
Sølvig is form of Solveig in Danish language.
Variants of SølvigNames that rhyme with Sølvig
Popularity of Sølvig
Sølvig is an uncommon name around the world.
Other names similar to Sølvig, for would be moms
- Berny - Unwonted Germanic and Old English Berny means "Hardy, Bear and Bärenstarke", particulary used in Swedish and Finnish is used as a unisex name. Berny is short of Bernardo.
- Karo is Finnish form of Karl
- Ketilløgh - Unisex name Ketilløgh is predominantly used in Old Danish and Danish. Ketilløgh is equivalent of Kætillaug in Danish language. Also Ketilløgh is form of Kætillaugr in Danish language
- Freyja - Used notably in Old Norse and English unheard-of, Freyja is rooted from Old Norse used as a girl name, Freyja means "Mistress or Lady"
- Bodil - Originated from Scandinavian and Old Norse, Bodil is used majorly in Danish and Icelandic bestowed upon both sexes, Bodil means "Battle or Remedy"
Namesakes of Sølvig
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sølvig
- Girl names beginning with S
- Danish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Hall
- Baby Names that mean Strength
- Baby Names that mean Path
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Struggle
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
- Baby Names that mean Full