Saachar meaning and origin
Used substantially in Oriya, Gujarati, Malayalam, Bengali, Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, Hindi and Telugu, Saachar is used as a boy name, Saachar means "Yahweh has Remembered".Names that rhyme with Saachar
Popularity of Saachar
Saachar is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Saachar
Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are pretty, smart and charismatic, you still doubt yourself. Passion doesn't last much but respect and care do. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You hate to lose or be rejected.
Other names similar to Saachar
- Samay - Unconventional unisex name Samay means "Time" is substantially used in Hindi and Tamil
- Baviyan - Commonly used in Oriya and Marathi, Baviyan means "Pls Sen This Name Meanings of Baviyan" is a boy name
- Amarender - The boy name Amarender is substantially used in Bengali and Gujarati languages, Amarender means "Combination of Amar Immortal or Indra King"
- Aaradya - Substantially used in Oriya, Telugu and Hindi, Aaradya means "Worshipped" is used as a baby girl name
- Kuleswar - Kuleswar's meaning is Sewer is mainly used in Telugu and Gujarati is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Saachar
We could not find any notable namesake.