Saaloot meaning and origin
Used in Arabic, Saaloot is used as a boy name, Saaloot means "The Biblical Saul is the English Language Equivalent".Names that rhyme with Saaloot
Popularity of Saaloot
Saaloot is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Saaloot
You aren't born to prove yourself to anyone but yourself. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. There isn't a person you can't charm. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. In love, you can love a person like you've never loved anyone before but you can also leave like you've never loved.
Go through the following names similar to Saaloot
- Azfar - Primarily used in Arabic atypical, Azfar means "Most Victorious" is aimed at baby boys
- Khadeja - Rare girl name Khadeja is used chiefly in Arabic, meaning of Khadeja is "Loyal or Trustworthy"
- Asliraf - Used specifically in Arabic, Asliraf is used as a baby boy name, Asliraf means "Honourable"
- Abdul-Jabar is used commonly in Arabic, Abdul-Jabar means "Servant of the Mighty (Allah)" is a baby boy name
- Fazlullah means Grace of God or Bounty of Allah is prevalently used in Arabic is aimed at baby boys
Namesakes of Saaloot
We could not find any notable namesake.