Sab meaning and origin
Meaning of Sab is Beautiful or Lion is used predominantly in Arabic is given to baby boys.Names that rhyme with Sab
Popularity of Sab
Sab is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 200000 have the name as well as in Cambodia. According to our research, over 10000 babies have been named Sab globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Sab
Open up to people and let them into your world. Stop focusing on the past and embrace your future. Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will. The only truth you should accept is the one you create for yourself. You like people too but prefer your solitude. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again.
Looking for a name like Sab? Please go through the following names
- Lailuma means Bright Moon-night aimed at girls is used particulary in Arabic
- Wahbi - Largely used in Arabic, Wahbi is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Wahbi is "Gift"
- Rashaqa means Elegance, Stature or Grace is chiefly used in Arabic is a girl name
- Ishraaq - Girl name Ishraaq means "Radiance" is used in Arabic
- Iqtidaar - Iqtidaar's meaning is Capability or Power aimed at boys is predominantly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Sab
- Sab Shimono, American actor of Japanese descent