Saffey name meaning
What does Saffey mean?
Saffey is resultant of Saffi. Saffi came from Scandinavian language, meaning of Saffi is "Best Friend, Clean and Saffron the Spice or Yellow or Precious or Glowing" is used predominantly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Saffey
How popular is the name Saffey?
Saffey is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Saffey
The letter S is your cornerstone reveals you have a strong spirit. You have the heart of a warrior. You are a hard person to analyze and understand because of your inconsistency. Getting played by the people you trust is your deepest fear. Grab the given opportunities or create your own. You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others.
Parents who liked Saffey, loved these names
- Tamson - Origin of Unexpected Tamson is in Scandinavian, meaning of Tamson is "Son of Thomas" is used as a unisex name
- Aaricia - Of Scandinavian origin, Aaricia is used as a girl name which is mainly used in Scandinavian, Aaricia means "Proud Distinguished But Noble Princess"
- Laerke - Of Scandinavian origin, Laerke is used as a girl name which is mainly used in Scandinavian, Laerke means "Lark"
- Ericsen - Ericsen's meaning is The Son of Eric has its origin in Scandinavian is bestowed upon boys. Ericsen is resulted from Ericson.
- Igo means Guardian of the Youth has origin in Scandinavian
Famous people named Saffey
We could not find any notable namesake.