Safy meaning and origin
Safy is variant of Saffi. Saffi means Wise and Best Friend is dominantly used in Arabic came from Scandinavian.
Variants of SafyNames that rhyme with Safy
Popularity of Safy
Safy is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. But Safy is a popular baby name in Egypt where every 1 in 9000 have the name. As per our research, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Safy around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Safy
You never focus on things that don't improve your life or make you a better person. You like the natural flow of things. You believe that all living beings on this earth were born to enjoy and not kill ourselves from work to survive. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You don't think twice before making a decision. You don't regret things that once made you smile.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Safy
- Danelea - Boy name Danelea has origin in Scandinavian, meaning of Danelea is "A Man from Denmark". Danelea is resulted from Danely.
- Laerke means Lark is used primarily in Scandinavian and originated from Scandinavian is a girl name
- Eirneah - Girl name Eirneah is originated from Scandinavian, meaning of Eirneah is "Born of New Healing". Eirneah is a resultant of Eirny.
- Saffye - Girl name Saffye means "Saffron the Spice or Yellow or Precious or Glowing, Clean and Wise" is originated from Scandinavian. Saffye is derivation of Saffi.
- Eriksen - Far-out and Modernistic Eriksens origin is Scandinavian bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Eriksen is "The Son of Eric". Eriksen is resulted from Ericson.
Namesakes of Safy
- Safy Boutella, Algerian musician, arranger, film score composer