Saher meaning and origin
Offbeat Saher's origin is Arabic bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Saher is "Magician, Early Morning, Subha or Dawn" is commonly used in Kannada, Gujarati, Tamil, Arabic, Malayalam, Hindi, Telugu, English, Bengali, Marathi and Oriya. Saher is form of Sahir. Outlandish Sahir is used majorly in Hindi, Arabic and Sindhi is of Arabic origin, Sahir means "Lord Shiva, Magician and Wakeful".
Variants of SaherNames that rhyme with Saher
Popularity of Saher
Saher is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 22 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 179 people have been named Saher in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 1617 in 2001. There are over 104 babies that have been given the name Saher in England and Wales. But Saher is a popular baby name in Iraq where every 1 in 900 have the name as well as in, Egypt and India. According to our findings, at least 80000 people have been bestowed Saher around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Saher
Sometimes, you question your existence. Be proud of yourself because even if you doubt your value, people like you are rare these days. Stress hates your guts. Open up to people and let them into your world. You are your own best friend. When it comes to love, you are looking for someone trustworthy. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday.
Other names similar to Saher
- Azraqi primarily is used in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Azraqi is "He was an Authority on the Geography or History of Makkah or He was an Authority on the History or Geography of Makkah" is given to boys
- Genna - Originated from Celtic and Germanic, Anomalous Genna is principally used in Arabic and English, Genna means "Fair Phantom or Sky" is typically bestowed upon baby girls
- Pinkal - Used mainly in Tamil and Hindi, Pinkal means "Mindless" is a boy name
- Rasmeen - Meaning of Rasmeen is Beam of Moon Sun is used prevalently in Malayalam, Kannada and Hindi is used as a baby girl name. Rasmeen is spelling variation of Rasmin.
- Seeta - Substantially used in Hindi, Arabic and English far-out, Seeta means "Lord Ram's Wife" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Saher
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Saher
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Morning
- Baby Names that mean Dawn