Sahi meaning and origin
Particulary used in Arabic and Tamil, Sahi means "Cute, Beautiful, Faith or Innocent" is used for girls.Names that rhyme with Sahi
Popularity of Sahi
Sahi is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 110000 have the name as well as in Ivory Coast. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Sahi
You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Your expression number reveals what you are best at and that would be successful businessmen, self-made millionaire, influencer, weird artist, or politician. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days.
Looking for a name like Sahi? Please go through the following names
- Lyana - Anomalous Lyana came from French is used in English and Arabic, meaning of Lyana is "Eye of the Light" is used as a girl name
- Aaish - Boy name Aaish means "God Blessings" is used mainly in Gujarati and Tamil
- Irshaad came from Arabic and Sanskrit bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Irshaad is "Direction, Signal or Guiding Hand" is used mainly in Arabic and Kannada
- Mehrnaz - Used in Arabic and English, Mehrnaz came from Old Persian and a girl name, Mehrnaz means "Kindness, Glory of the Sun or Beauty of the Sun"
- Yuhannis - Used principally in Arabic and Sindhi, Yuhannis means "The Name of a Freed Salve of Zubair" is used mostly as a boy name
Namesakes of Sahi
We could not find any notable namesake.