Sahul meaning and origin
Sahul's origin is Latin and Hebrew bestowed upon baby boys is used majorly in Oriya, Malayalam, Gujarati, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Bengali and Marathi. Sahul is another transcription of Saul. Saul's origin is Latin and Hebrew, meaning of Saul is "Requested and Asked for Prayed For".
Variants of SahulNames that rhyme with Sahul
Popularity of Sahul
Sahul is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Sri Lanka, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Qatar and Indonesia. According to our findings, over 5000 babies have been named Sahul globally.
What numerology tells about Sahul?
You have no enemies. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You take things too personally and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You feel things too deep. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control.
Other names similar to Sahul
- Sakash means Illumination or One with a Light Shone Upon Him aimed at boys is predominantly used in Telugu and Marathi
- Viroop - Boy name Viroop is chiefly used in Bengali and Tamil, meaning of Viroop is "Lord Shiva, Diverse or Shapely"
- Videh - Boy name Videh is dominantly used in Gujarati, Oriya and Bengali, meaning of Videh is "Without Form"
- Shauchin - Used commonly in Marathi, Bengali and Telugu, Shauchin bestowed upon boys, Shauchin means "Pure"
- Nehasree - Girl name Nehasree means "Rain or Love" is used prevalently in Gujarati and Kannada
Namesakes of Sahul
We could not find any notable namesake.