Saifee name meaning
What does Saifee mean?
Saifee dominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of Saifee is "Concerning Sword" is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Saifee
How popular is the name Saifee?
Saifee is a familiar baby name in Kuwait, India, United Arab Emirates, Singapore and Pakistan. At least, 900 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Saifee
Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive. People have a hard time figuring you out but once they do, they see you are kind-hearted and try to take advantage of your naivety. Your impulsiveness and short temper are your worst character traits you need to work on. You have an artistic soul and see yourself as the hero in every situation. Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best.
Do you like Saifee? Read these names too
- AbdulFataah - The boy name AbdulFataah is used chiefly in Arabic, AbdulFataah means "Servant of the Opener of the Gates of Sustenance"
- AbuJafar - The boy name AbuJafar is used chiefly in Arabic, AbuJafar means "Father of Ja'far"
- Tauqir commonly is used in Arabic, meaning of Tauqir is "Honour or Respect" is bestowed upon boys
- Jasim-Ud-Din - The boy name Jasim-Ud-Din is used largely in Arabic language, Jasim-Ud-Din means "Great of the Religion or Great (Man) of the Religion (Islam)"
- Zulay - Commonly used in Arabic far-out, Zulay is of English origin, meaning of Zulay is "Brilliant or Sharp" is used for girls
Famous people named Saifee
We could not find any notable namesake.