Sajal meaning and origin
Meaning of Sajal is Moist is originated from Sanskrit, used dominantly in Gujarati, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi, Bengali, Oriya, Kannada, Tamil, Arabic and Telugu is a boy name.
Variants of SajalNames that rhyme with Sajal
Popularity of Sajal
Sajal is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use and also in England and Wales. But Sajal is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in Bangladesh. According to our evaluation, over 110000 babies have been named Sajal globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Sajal
You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Stay curious but don't stress over things because everything's built to change, and not only people but everything you can think of. Your sensitivity gets in your way of acting as a badass. Most people are jealous of your aura and talents. Don't allow them to break your spirit. You like your relationships build on trust and respect.
Looking for names similar to Sajal? Please go through the following names
- Nageenah - Used majorly in Arabic and Sindhi, Nageenah is used as a girl name. It is rooted from Arabic, Nageenah means "Jewelry or Ring"
- Naib - Meaning of Naib is Deputy is primarily used in Arabic and Sindhi is a baby boy name
- Roohi - Atypical and Modern unisex name Roohi is specifically used in Tamil and Arabic, meaning of Roohi is "Soul or Who Touches the Heart"
- Ermina - Darling and Perennial girl name Ermina is used particulary in English and Arabic, meaning of Ermina is "Friendly or Noble" is of Old French origin
- Muttee - The boy name Muttee means "Obedient" is mostly used in Sindhi and Arabic
Namesakes of Sajal
We could not find any notable namesake.