Sajila meaning and origin
The girl name Sajila is used mainly in Arabic, Sajila means "Determined".Names that rhyme with Sajila
Popularity of Sajila
Sajila is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 190000 have the name. According to our estimate, over 7000 babies have been named Sajila globally.
Numerological analysis of Sajila
You hate copying others. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love.
Do you like Sajila? Other names you would love
- Falina - Unorthodox Falina is originated from Celtic and English is particulary used in Arabic, Falina means "Cat Like or Fluffy" is aimed at baby girls
- Gul-Zaman means Zaman means Times is used largely in Arabic is bestowed upon boys
- Kulthoum is used principally in Arabic bestowed upon girls, Kulthoum means "Daughter of the Prophet"
- Shumaila - Girl name Shumaila is predominantly used in Arabic, meaning of Shumaila is "Beautiful Face"
- Baahir is used chiefly in Arabic, Baahir means "Dazzling or Brilliant" is a boy name
Namesakes of Sajila
We could not find any notable namesake.