Sajni name meaning
On This Page
What does Sajni mean?
The rare girl name Sajni is originated from Sanskrit, Sajni means "Beloved or One who is Dearly Loved" is used mainly in Telugu, Hindi, Arabic, Oriya, Kannada, Malayalam, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi and Gujarati languages.
Variants of SajniNames that rhyme with Sajni
How popular is the name Sajni?
Sajni is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. Sajni is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given.
But Sajni is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 170000 have the name. As per our findings, over 7000 babies have been bestowed Sajni around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Sajni
You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You can turn from angel to devil in no time. Stay far away from people who gossip and complain all the time. You have no enemies. You never focus on things that don't improve your life or make you a better person. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You actually believe that everyone deserves a second chance but they don't, especially not the people who've hurt you on purpose once.
Go through the following names similar to Sajni
- Madin - Used in Gujarati, Bengali and Malayalam, Madin means "Delightful or Good" and a baby boy name came from Celtic and Irish
- Munir - Used mostly in Arabic and German unheard-of, Munir has its origin in Arabic and a baby boy name, Munir means "Sparkling, Bright Shining or Moon's Light"
- Amaia - Darling Amaia commonly is used in Arabic and Spanish aimed at baby girls, meaning of Amaia is "Beloved Daughter or Tender" is of Basque and Japanese origin
- Gul-Rang - Unisex name Gul-Rang is commonly used in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Gul-Rang is "Rose-coloured or Colour of Flowers"
- Mueen - Boy name Mueen is specifically used in Sindhi and Arabic languages, Mueen means "One who Helps or Helper"
Famous people named Sajni
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sajni
- Girl names beginning with S
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Dearly
- Baby Names that mean Loved