Sakhee name meaning
What does Sakhee mean?
Sakhee's meaning is Generous or Liberal is dominantly used in Arabic is used for boys.Names that rhyme with Sakhee
How popular is the name Sakhee?
Sakhee is a familiar baby name in India and Pakistan. According to our research, over 700 babies have been named Sakhee globally.
What numbers say about Sakhee?
It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. Remember you don't have to know everything. Nothing can stop you from living the life you imagined for yourself but watch out. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. Travel more, work less and be more present at the moment. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong.
Do you like Sakhee? You would love these names
- Hannaan - Boy name Hannaan is used mostly in Arabic, meaning of Hannaan is "Compassionate or Beautiful"
- Bruhier - Boy name Bruhier means "Name of a Sultan" is largely used in Arabic
- Zahi - Zahi's meaning is Happy or Cheerful has origin in Arabic and is aimed at baby boys is particulary used in Arabic
- Abdul-Maalik - Boy name Abdul-Maalik means "Servant of the Owner (Allah) or Slave of the Master / Lord" is used mostly in Arabic
- Muriha is used majorly in Arabic, Muriha means "Restful or Soothing" is given to girls
Famous people named Sakhee
We could not find any notable namesake.