Salih name meaning
What does Salih mean?
Far-out Salih is used principally in Arabic and Turkish, Salih means "Right, Good, Safe, Whole, Flawless, Virtuous, Integrated, Pious or Righteous" is a boy name has its origin in Arabic and African-Swahili. Salih is variant of Salehe. Unheard-of Salehe is used particulary in African, Arabic and Swahili, Salehe means "Good" is of African-Swahili origin.
How do I pronounce Salih?
s(a)-lih is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Salih.
Variants of SalihNames that rhyme with Salih
How popular is the name Salih?
Salih is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1973 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 3758th when 28 boys were named Salih. Over 447 babies in United States have been named Salih. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1971 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 1984, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 911 on boy names chart when 33 babies were named Salih. Over 610 people have been named Salih in France.
Salih is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 23 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 177 babies that have been given the name Salih in England and Wales. Also, it is among the top 700 boy names in Belgium. There are over 180 babies that have been given the name Salih in Belgium. However things change on global perspective, Salih is extremely popular in Turkey where every 1 in 400 have the name as well as in Sudan. Also the baby name is popular in Ethiopia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Libya. At least, 500000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Salih in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Salih
You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. Give people a chance to prove their loyalty and love. You prefer solitude over people and partying but hanging around is productive sometimes. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself.
Other names similar to Salih
- Binti - Outlandish and Fresh girl name Binti is used largely in Hindi and Marathi and of African-Swahili and African origin, Binti means "Daughter"
- Asiya - Curious unisex name Asiya is used predominantly in Arabic and Swahili, meaning of Asiya is "The Muslim Wife of Pharaoh, One who Tends to the Weak or Heals or Console" has its origin in Arabic
- Zahra - Cherished Zahras origin is African-Swahili and Arabic, meaning of Zahra is "Dazzling or From Kikuyu" majorly used in Sikh and Persian is used as a unisex name
- Radhi - Radhis origin is African-Swahili, meaning of Radhi is "Pardon, Satisfied or Content" and a baby boy name is used particulary in Swahili, Arabic and African
- Zakia - Offbeat Zakias origin is African-Swahili and Arabic is notably used in Arabic and Arabic and is bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Zakia is "Immaculate or Intelligent"
Famous people named Salih
- Salih Ibn Ashyam Al-Adawi, Muslim 'tabi'i' of Basra, in modern-day Iraq
- Salih Güney, Turkish film actor
- Salih Avci, Wing Tsun and Escrima martial artist
- Salih Omurtak, Turkish general and the fourth Chief of the General Staff of the Turkish Armed Forces
- Salih Uyar, citizen of Turkey
- Salih Memecan, Turkish editorial caricaturist and cartoonist
- Salih Hulusi Pasha, after the Turkish Surname Law of 1934
- Salih Mirzabeyoğlu, Turkish Islamic fundamentalist with Sayyid origin
- Salih ibn Mirdas, founder of the Mirdasid dynasty of Aleppo
- Salih Jaber, Iraqi football player
- Salih bin Abdullah al Humaid, President of Saudi Majlis al Shura and is currently imam of Masjid al-Haram
- Salih Bademci in Barda as Actor
- Salih Kalyon in The Water Diviner as Actor
- Salih Muslim Muhammad is a Syrian politician of the Kurdish ethnic group.
- Writer Salih Diriklik, renowned for movie Osman, My Son
- Salih Kirmizi, from 1986 adventure and drama flick Mavi yolculuk, who characterized Tamer.
- Salih Tozan portrayed main character of N in 1961 adventure and drama movie Sevdali efe.
- Salih Akpinar, from 2003 comedy movie Hababam Sinifi Merhaba, who played N.