Samandar meaning and origin
Isolated and Fresh boy name Samandar is used mainly in Arabic language, meaning of Samandar is "Ocean or Sea Water".Names that rhyme with Samandar
Popularity of Samandar
Samandar is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. But Samandar is a popular baby name in Uzbekistan where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in, Pakistan and India. At least, 30000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Samandar
With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. The letter S is your cornerstone reveals you have a strong spirit. Give yourself some personal space to think. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
Do you like Samandar? You would love these names
- Husamuddawlah - Husamuddawlah's meaning is Sword of the State is primarily used in Arabic is aimed at boys
- Mehd - Meaning of Mehd is Influential, Big or One of the Names of Prophet Muhammad PBUH is used chiefly in Arabic is a boy name is originated from Arabic
- Rafeeda - Girl name Rafeeda means "Soft Hearted or Friend" is particulary used in Arabic
- Abdul-Muhaymin substantially is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Abdul-Muhaymin is "Slave of the Protector"
- Ijtiba - Meaning of Ijtiba is Chosen is used mainly in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Samandar
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Samandar
- Boy names beginning with S
- Arabic Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Sam
- Baby Names that mean Ocean
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Water