Sammar meaning and origin
Prevalently used in Arabic, Sammar is used as a girl name, meaning of Sammar is "Fruit" is rooted from Hebrew. Sammar is variant of illustrous Samara. Samara means Outlook and Guarded came from Hebrew.
Variants of SammarNames that rhyme with Sammar
Popularity of Sammar
Sammar is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Sammar is a common name in Egypt, India, Nepal and Pakistan while somewhat familiar name in Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Lebanon. According to our research, over 9000 babies have been named Sammar globally.
Sammar in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Sammar
No one can hurt you unless you let it. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. Allow your logical mind to take a break and follow your heart for once in your life. When it comes to romance, you are the most sensual partner. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. There isn't a person you can't charm. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much.
Looking for a name like Sammar? Please go through the following names
- Akhund-Zada - Meaning of Akhund-Zada is Son of a Person Learned in Religious Matters is used in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
- Mutaqaddim - The boy name Mutaqaddim means "Advanced or Preceding" is mostly used in Arabic
- RaunaqJahan - Girl name RaunaqJahan is notably used in Arabic, meaning of RaunaqJahan is "Lustre of the World"
- Talab - Meaning of Talab is Demand is used as a baby boy name is specifically used in Arabic
- Kaela means Friend is a girl name especially used in Arabic came from Arabic and Hebrew
Namesakes of Sammar
We could not find any notable namesake.