Samouel meaning and origin
Boy name Samouel is of Hebrew origin and is used mainly in Greek language, Samouel means "Hear, God or Powerful". Samouel is variation of cherished and ceaseless Samuel. Samuel is equivalent of The Hebrew Name שְׁמוּאֵל in Latin and Greek languages. Hebrew and German name Samuel, meaning of Samuel is "Heard By God, God is Heard and Powerful".
Variants of Samouel
View middle names that goes with Samouel like Evander, Nils, Ives, Iam, Cristopher, Axon,Names that rhyme with Samouel
Popularity of Samouel
Samouel is an uncommon name probably limited to Cyprus. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Samouel
Grab the given opportunities or create your own. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. Dreams are important to you because you think that a person without dreams is like a walking dead. You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit.
Do you like Samouel? You would love these names
- Matej - New-fangled and Rare Matej is used predominantly in Czech generally aimed at baby boys is originated from Hebrew, Matej means "Gift of Yahweh"
- Izabela - Izabela's meaning is God is Perfection or Or: God is My Oath used for girls which originated from Hebrew is mostly used in Spanish and Hungarian
- Benjamyn - Meaning of Benjamyn is Son of the Right Hand, Son of My Old Age Favorite and Son of the South Son of the Right H used for baby boys is originated from Hebrew. Benjamyn is derived from Benjamin.
- Zeff - Boy name Zeff has origin in Hebrew, majorly used in English language, Zeff means "God has Hidden"
- Chanti - Meaning of Chanti is A Small Kid or Peace came from Hebrew aimed at both genders is used in Spanish, Hindi and Telugu
Namesakes of Samouel
We could not find any notable namesake.