Saniyyah meaning and origin
Unconventional girl name Saniyyah is primarily used in Arabic is originated from Arabic. Saniyyah is variant form of recent Saniyya. Saniyya is Arabic and Latin form of Sani. Origin of Unconventional Saniyya is in Arabic language, meaning of Saniyya is "Vibrant and Brilliance" is primarily used in Swedish and Arabic.
Variants of SaniyyahNames that rhyme with Saniyyah
Popularity of Saniyyah
Saniyyah is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1977 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 2005, it ranked 4264th when 32 girls were named Saniyyah. Over 233 people have been named Saniyyah in United States. Saniyyah is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2005. As per our evaluation, over 200 people has been named Saniyyah globally.
Numerological analysis of Saniyyah
You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You are often experiencing identity crisis because of your high IQ. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You like your relationships build on trust and respect. When it comes to your job, you are always the one with a new idea to present. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting.
You would love these names similar to Saniyyah
- Nasmi - Majorly used in Arabic, Nasmi is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Nasmi is "Breeze"
- Mustakim is used majorly in Arabic, Mustakim means "Straight Road" is used as a boy name
- Durriyyah - Meaning of Durriyyah is Brilliant or Glittering is chiefly used in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Wafaa - Wafaa's meaning is Loyal, The Faithful or Faithfulness is of Arabic origin and is aimed at baby girls is largely used in Arabic
- Dorri - Dorri's meaning is Gift, Sparkling Star Glittering Like a Gem or Sweet used for both sexes and is used predominantly in Arabic is originated from Old Greek
Namesakes of Saniyyah
We could not find any notable namesake.