Sanket meaning and origin
Rare boy name Sanket has origin in Sanskrit, meaning of Sanket is "Signal or Goal" is majorly used in Gujarati, Sanskrit, Malayalam, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Kannada, Bengali and Oriya languages. Sanket is variation of Sanketh. Meaning of Sanketh is Goal, Symbol and Signal has origin in Sanskrit.
Variants of SanketNames that rhyme with Sanket
Popularity of Sanket
Sanket is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Sanket is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 30000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 40000 people have been bestowed Sanket around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Sanket
To have no 6 as your soul urge number means you are focused on inner healing. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. Hidden feelings inside you explodes from time to time and results in a negative outcome. Stress hates your guts. You are your own best friend. When it comes to business, plan your moves better. Poor planning leads to failure. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident.
Do you like Sanket? Other names you would love
- Agnivo - The boy name Agnivo means "Flame of the Fire" is principally used in Malayalam and Hindi
- Gomathi is used in Kannada and Malayalam is a girl name, Gomathi means "King of Beauty or Pure"
- Vedin - Used mostly in Tamil and Kannada, Vedin bestowed upon baby boys, Vedin means "Anthor Name for Brahma"
- Hanshika - Girl name Hanshika means "Swan or Beautiful Lady" is used in Kannada and Malayalam
- Padm - Boy name Padm means "Lotus" is mostly used in Oriya, Kannada and Bengali
Namesakes of Sanket
- In 2011, Sanket Dhawan played the role of Inspector Ram in drama, thriller film Chargesheet.