Saood name meaning
What does Saood mean?
Meaning of Saood is Variant of Sa'ud, Felicities, Good Fortunes or Happy is a boy name is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Saood
How popular is the name Saood?
Saood is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2007. Saood is a common name in Pakistan while somewhat familiar name in India, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Bahrain. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Saood as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Saood?
You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You are attentive to details and small things can annoy you because you know that they matter the most. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Do you like Saood? You would love these names
- Azma - Girl name Azma is used mostly in Arabic, meaning of Azma is "The Greatness or Blessing of Allah"
- Naail - Naail's meaning is Earner or Blue is primarily used in Arabic is a boy name
- Mishel - The infrequent girl name Mishel means "A Light or Light". Its origin is in Hebrew is used majorly in Arabic
- Shughla - Used prevalently in Arabic, Shughla is used as a baby girl name, Shughla means "Light Ray"
- Mamum - Meaning of Mamum is Trusting used for boys is especially used in Arabic
Famous people named Saood
We could not find any notable namesake.