Sarika meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Unwonted Sarika means "Sun, A Parrot, Princess, Koel or Cuckoo" and is used largely in Gujarati, Tamil, Sanskrit, Hindi, Malayalam, Oriya, Marathi, Arabic, Hungarian, Kannada, Bengali and Telugu is used for baby girls. Sarika is variant form of biblical, admired and unfading Sarah. Sarah's meaning is Pure and Noblewoman is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of SarikaNames that rhyme with Sarika
Popularity of Sarika
Sarika is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 44 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 5000. Over 509 people have been named Sarika in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 2416 in 2000. Sarika is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given. But an extremely popular name in India where every 1 in 6000 have the name. At least, 240000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Sarika?
Although you hate drama, you are the one creating it. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. The best thing about you is your ability to hide your emotions when necessary in order to avoid getting hurt. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. You are daring and courageous.
Do you like Sarika? Read these names too
- Hatem means Decider, Justice or Generous is used especially in Arabic and English usually aimed at boys is originated from Arabic
- Faqeeh - Faqeeh's meaning is Wise or Scholar In Fight is used as a boy name is notably used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Kiyan - Queer unisex name Kiyan means "Terror, Royal or Kings" predominantly used in Tamil and Arabic came from Indoeuropean
- Nihar - Offbeat Nihar is originated from Sanskrit bestowed upon both boys and girls, Nihar means "Mist or Dew Drop" is used chiefly in Hindi, Bengali and Tamil
- Nurani is used in Tamil, Arabic and Sindhi is a gender insensitive name, Nurani means "Luminous"
Namesakes of Sarika
- Sarika Sehgal, Canadian broadcast journalist
- Sarika, Indian actress
- Sarika Dhillon in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein as Actress
Lists having Sarika
- Girl names beginning with S
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Hungarian Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Beauty
- Baby Names that mean Nature