Satyankar meaning and origin
Satyankar has its origin in Sanskrit is principally used in Bengali, Oriya, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Malayalam, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada and a boy name, Satyankar means "True, Good or One who Speaks the Truth".
Variants of SatyankarNames that rhyme with Satyankar
Popularity of Satyankar
Satyankar is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Satyankar?
Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals. Your professional progress and success matter to you the most. What you are not used to is enjoying life. Everyone with a soul urge number 2 fall in love with the speed of light. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. Perhaps you are born to make bad people do good things and walk the right path.
You would love these names similar to Satyankar
- Aneeksha - Offbeat and Modernistic Aneeksha is used specifically in Hindi and Marathi is a girl name, Aneeksha means "Bringing Happiness"
- Saanvika - Used commonly in Oriya and Gujarati recent and anomalous, Saanvika means "Goddess Lakshmi" is aimed at girls
- Jiya Ushas means Sweet Heart is used especially in Bengali and Kannada is a baby girl name
- Pankoj - Predominantly used in Marathi, Telugu and Tamil, Pankoj means "Water or Sea" is a baby boy name
- Lakshmi Raman - Specifically used in Marathi and Tamil, Lakshmi Raman is used as a boy name, meaning of Lakshmi Raman is "Lord Vishnu"
Namesakes of Satyankar
We could not find any notable namesake.