Satyender meaning and origin
Used principally among Sikhs and Punjabi, Satyender bestowed upon boys, Satyender means "One who Follows Truth".Names that rhyme with Satyender
Popularity of Satyender
Satyender is a common baby name in India. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Satyender
When it comes to your job, you are always the one with a new idea to present. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You are always being straight. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Let go off your past, you are not what happened to you rather what you choose to be.
Do you like Satyender? Other names you would love
- Rangjot - Principally used in Punjabi and Hindi, Rangjot means "Life Imbued with the Love of God or One Colored in the Union of God" is aimed at boys
- Mahanbhagat - Meaning of Mahanbhagat is Exalted Devotee is used as a boy name is majorly used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Tejwant - Meaning of Tejwant is Full of Splendour aimed at baby boys is used mostly in Sikh and Punjabi
- Mahatam means Glory or Greatness is chiefly used in Sikh and Punjabi is a boy name
- Premuttam - Premuttam's meaning is Having Highest Love for God is a boy name is used in Sikh and Punjabi
Namesakes of Satyender
We could not find any notable namesake.