Savi meaning and origin
Especially used in Telugu, Oriya, Tamil, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada, Bengali, Sikh, Gujarati and Malayalam creative and adventurous and contemporary, Savi bestowed upon girls, meaning of Savi is "Sun, Goddess Lakshmi or The Sun".
Variants of SaviNames that rhyme with Savi
Popularity of Savi
Savi is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 600 names. Recently in 2019, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 551 on boy names chart when 26 babies were named Savi. The given name is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. There are over 102 babies that have been given the name Savi in United States. Savi is a rare baby name in Netherlands where it is still in use. But Savi is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 150000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Savi as their given name according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Savi?
You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. Although you don't pay much attention to your surroundings, you always pay attention to the people you love and the things you care. You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Other names similar to Savi, for would be parents
- Sudheendra - The boy name Sudheendra is used substantially in Marathi, Kannada and Gujarati, Sudheendra means "Indra to Sudhi or Lord of Nectar"
- Parmesh - Chiefly used in Malayalam and Oriya, Parmesh means "Lord Shiva or Lord Vishnu" is aimed at baby boys
- Rajendran - Commonly used in Oriya, Marathi and Malayalam, Rajendran means "King of Kings or Raja" is a boy name
- Vasanthi - Used specifically in Bengali, Oriya and Telugu, Vasanthi means "Happy or Of Spring" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Leenatha is used majorly in Malayalam, Bengali and Kannada, Leenatha means "Humility" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Savi
- Savita Bajaj in Nishaant as Actress
- Savita Bhatti in Fanaa as Actress
- Savita Prabhune in Tere Naam as Actress
- Savina Dellicour in Tous les chats sont gris as Director
- Savitri in Narthanasala as Actress
- Savi Gabizon in movie Lovesick on Nana Street as Director
Lists having Savi
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Durga
- Baby Names that mean Lakshmi