Savionn meaning and origin
Savionn is version of Savyon. Savyon is variation of pious and long standing Xavier.
Variants of SavionnNames that rhyme with Savionn
Popularity of Savionn
Savionn is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Savionn?
You feel like there's nothing you can't handle because you are used to watching things go wrong each time you find happiness. You are a child of change. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person. If letter N is your capstone in your name, it represents your creative and intuitive personality. You are a peacemaker and always avoid conflicts.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Savionn
- Samzun means Sun is of Hebrew origin which is used dominantly in Breton is a boy name
- Jemie - Girl name Jemie is used largely in English, meaning of Jemie is "Turtledove" is originated from Hebrew
- Seana is used in Irish and English came from Hebrew is bestowed upon baby girls. Seana is equivalent of Jane in Irish language. Also Seana is form of Seanna in Irish and English languages
- Ardelle - Venerable and Prevailing Ardelle is used chiefly in English is originated from Hebrew is a girl name, Ardelle means "Industrious or Eager"
- Magil - Unisex name Magil is used mainly in Tamil, meaning of Magil is "A Kind of Flowering Tree" is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Savionn
We could not find any notable namesake.