Savyon name meaning
What does Savyon mean?
Prevalently used in English and Hebrew creative and adventurous, Savyon is rooted from Hebrew and Basque is used as a baby boy name. Savyon is variant of prevalent, persistent and pious Xavier. Xavier is French and English cognate of Xaver. Also Xavier is equivalent of placeEtcheberria meaning 'new house' in Hispanic language. Xavier's meaning is New House, Owner of the New House and New is rooted from Basque and Arabic.
Does Savyon sound like a good baby name?
Savyon is a unique and distinct baby boy name that has its roots in the Hebrew language. It has a beautiful and distinctive sound that makes it stand out from other names. One of the notable features of this name is its rareness as it is not commonly used or heard of. This quality adds to its charm and appeal. Additionally, Savyon has an interesting meaning, "Yellow-weed", which may be appealing to parents who are looking for a nature-inspired name with a touch of originality. Overall, Savyon is a special name that can give your baby boy an identity that stands out and sets them apart from others.
How do I pronounce Savyon?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Savyon is s(a)-vyon. It can also be pronounced as sav-yon.
Variants of Savyon
Savionn, Xavier, Xaver, EtcheberriaNames that rhyme with Savyon
How popular is the name Savyon?
Savyon is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2000 and achieved its top ranking of 4496 in 2002. Also, Savyon is a familiar name in Israel. As per our estimate, over 100 babies have been bestowed Savyon around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Savyon
You are dedicated to your career more than you are dedicated to your personal life. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You have a positive influence on people but gather their negativity instead of positivity on a daily basis. It drains you. You love life and life loves you. Since you trapped yourself inside rules, restrictions, religion, you've imprisoned your soul in one state. Give people a chance to prove their loyalty and love.
Do you like Savyon? Read these names too
- Kayani - Unusual and Fresh unisex name Kayani is used primarily in Arabic and Tamil, meaning of Kayani is "Of Good Nature"
- Gulsan - Boy name Gulsan means "A Flower Garden" is chiefly used in Hindi, Tamil and Bengali
- Minhajuddin is used especially in Arabic and Arabic, Minhajuddin means "Style or Religion of Path" is a gender insensitive name
- Husaam - Boy name Husaam is used in Arabic, Marathi and Hindi languages, meaning of Husaam is "Sword"
- Chadna - Meaning of Chadna is Love used for both boys and girls is commonly used in Hindi, Telugu and Kannada
Famous people named Savyon
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Savyon
- Boy names beginning with S
- American Boy Names
- Basque Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -yon
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Splendid
- Baby Names that mean Helper
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Owner
- Baby Names that mean Home
- Baby Names that mean Saviour