Sazzu meaning and origin
Girl name Sazzu is notably used in Arabic, meaning of Sazzu is "Beautiful".Names that rhyme with Sazzu
Popularity of Sazzu
Sazzu is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Sazzu
Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You trust people but not as much as you trust your intuition and gut.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Sazzu
- Ghilibba - Boy name Ghilibba is prevalently used in Arabic, meaning of Ghilibba is "Victory"
- Baki means Balance used for baby boys is used primarily in Arabic
- Ateeqa primarily is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Ateeqa is "Feminine of Atiq or Ancient"
- GulBadan - Girl name GulBadan is specifically used in Arabic, GulBadan means "Beautiful Body Resembling Rose"
- Ikseer - Boy name Ikseer is mainly used in Arabic language, Ikseer means "Elixir"
Namesakes of Sazzu
We could not find any notable namesake.