Schirin name meaning
What does Schirin mean?
Schirin means Enchanting is used primarily in English is originated from Old Persian and Persian is bestowed upon girls. Schirin is form of darling Shirin. Also Shirin is English form of The Persian Name شیرین Meaning Sweet, Graceful, Delicate. Meaning of Shirin is Ploughman, Charming and Enchanting is rooted from Old Persian and Arabic.
Variants of SchirinNames that rhyme with Schirin
How popular is the name Schirin?
Schirin is a familiar baby name in Germany. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Schirin globally, concentrated mainly in Europe.
Numerological analysis of Schirin
You are intelligent and independent. You like your relationships build on trust and respect. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours. Your professional progress and success matter to you the most. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. You are creative and free-spirited. And not just at this point but since always.
Do you like Schirin? Other names you would love
- Kinborough means Commonly Used in England Until the 18th Century or But is Used Rarely Today is dominantly used in English has its roots in Old English is used as a baby girl name
- Cheresse - Anomalous Cheresse has its origin in English and French, Cheresse means "Dear One or Blend of Cherie or Cerise", a baby girl name is majorly used in English
- Kaelee - Uncommon unisex name Kaelee is of Hawaiian origin which is largely used in English language, Kaelee means "Keeper of the Keys or Pure"
- Javonna - Of English-American origin, Eminent Javonna is used in English is given to girls. Javonna is English form of Giovanna
- Harlea - Far-out Harlea predominantly is used in English, meaning of Harlea is "From the Long Field" and a gender insensitive name is originated from Old English
Famous people named Schirin
We could not find any notable namesake.