Sebastianus meaning and origin
Boy name Sebastianus means "From Sebastia, a Town At the Black Sea" which is notably used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish came from Greek.
Variants of SebastianusNames that rhyme with Sebastianus
Popularity of Sebastianus
Sebastianus is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 40000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 6000 people have been bestowed Sebastianus around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Sebastianus in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Sebastianus?
You chose not to love people who don't love themselves. Don't take life too seriously. Stay curious but don't stress over things because everything's built to change, and not only people but everything you can think of. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. Remember you don't have to know everything. Instead of talking about your dreams and goals, you prefer to realize them and focus on even greater goals after.
If you like Sebastianus, you would love these names
- Storlach - Boy name Storlach is used largely in Swedish and Old Swedish. Storlach is equivalent of Styrlakr in Swedish language
- Kättillog is equivalent of Kætillaugr in Swedish language
- Jósef is Faroese and Icelandic equivalent of Joseph
- Ingwar - Boy name Ingwar is used largely in Old DanishSwedish, Finnish and Danish. Ingwar is Danish equivalent of Ingvarr
- Ortu - Boy name Ortu is majorly used in Greenlandic and Danish. Ortu is equivalent of Orto in Greenlandic language
Namesakes of Sebastianus
- Sebastianus, aristocrat of southern Gaul