Selam name meaning
What does Selam mean?
Meaning of Selam is Peaceful has its origin in African-Ethiopia is bestowed upon girls.
Variants of Selam
View middle names that goes with Selam like Prew, Kior, Tine,Names that rhyme with Selam
How popular is the name Selam?
Selam is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 25 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 9000. There are over 179 babies that have been given the name Selam in United States. But Selam is a popular baby name in Eritrea where every 1 in 100 have the name as well as in Ethiopia. As per our evaluation, over 90000 people has been named Selam globally.
What numbers say about Selam?
Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. There's something about the ‘negative you' that makes you feel alive and gets the best out of you. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. You are good at envisioning projects and develop them on your own. You goes like when you feel bad but do good it makes you feel like a better and more productive person.
Other names similar to Selam
- Bulan majorly is used in Malay is a baby girl name. It is rooted from Malay, meaning of Bulan is "Moon"
- Chukwuebuka - Principally used in Igbo unusual, Chukwuebuka means "The Elements Chukwu Meaning God or God is Mighty" which originated from African-Igbo is a unisex name
- Quaashi - Originated from African-Ewe, Quaashi bestowed upon baby boys, Quaashi means "Born on Sunday and Sunday Babies". Quaashi is derivative of Quaashie.
- Muda - Muda's meaning is Young has origin in Malay primarily used in Malay is bestowed upon baby boys
- Durah - Infrequent girl name Durah means "Well-Fed Or Stuffed" is originated from African-Hausa
Famous people named Selam
- Selam Workeneh in The Good Life as Actress
- Selam Tadese acted in tvMovie Der weiße Äthiopier