Seman meaning and origin
Seman is variant transcription of Siman. Siman is derived from Simon.
Variants of SemanNames that rhyme with Seman
Popularity of Seman
Seman is a popular baby name in Ethiopia where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in Indonesia. At least, 40000 people globally have carried Seman as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Seman?
You get disappointed when you realize that most people worry more about social appearances rather than personal growth. You don't look like yourself when you are around someone you like. You aren't born to prove yourself to anyone but yourself. You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. In fact, you are known as the original weirdo who creates cool stuff. You often act without thinking.
If you like Seman, you would love these names
- Adayel - The boy name Adayel came from Hebrew, Adayel means "Adorned By God". Adayel is a derivative of Adael.
- Abhy - Of Hebrew origin, Abhy is substantially used in Tamil, Abhy means "Father in Rejoicing and Joy of My Father" is used as a girl name. Abhy is derivation of Abigail.
- Azael means Made of God used for baby boys has its origin in Hebrew is used mainly in Spanish
- Enosh - Offbeat Hebrew Enosh bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Enosh is "Enosch, Human Being in Hebrew or Mankind Human Being" is mainly used in Tamil and English
- Paskou means Pass or Jump is originated from Hebrew, used in Breton
Namesakes of Seman
We could not find any notable namesake.