Serafia meaning and origin
Serafia is Nordic cognate of Seraphia.
Variants of SerafiaNames that rhyme with Serafia
Popularity of Serafia
Serafia is a familiar baby name in Philippines, Indonesia, Tanzania and Namibia. At least, 600 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Serafia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Serafia
You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all. Allow your creativity to take over your mind and just be who you truly are. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible. You are a good listener and friend. You are talkative only with people who have something smart to say.
Parents who liked Serafia, loved these names
- Jeremi - Meaning of Jeremi is God Raised, God will Set Free and The Lord Exalts is rooted from Hebrew, largely used in Finnish, Danish and Swedish is used as a unisex name. Jeremi is derived from Jeremy.
- Ismo is Finnish cognate of Ismael
- Zahra 1 - Frequently Used Zahra 1 came from Arabic is prevalently used in Norwegian and Danish is used as a girl name. Zahra 1 is equivalent of Azhar in Latin and Arabic languages
- Tonie - Far-out and Perennial unisex name Tonie is dominantly used in Swedish, Finnish and Danish, meaning of Tonie is "That Feeds on Flower" is rooted from Latin and Greek
- Rauno - Pleasing and Mainstream Soaring boy name Rauno is notably used in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian. Rauno is equivalent of Ragnar in Finnish language
Namesakes of Serafia
We could not find any notable namesake.