Shaahida name meaning
What does Shaahida mean?
Principally used in Arabic, Shaahida has its origin in Arabic, meaning of Shaahida is "Witness or True Copy" is aimed at baby girls. Shaahida is variant form of famed Shahida. Originated from Arabic, Shahida, Shahida means "True Copy and Martyr In the Cause of Islam" is chiefly used in Arabic.
Variants of ShaahidaNames that rhyme with Shaahida
How popular is the name Shaahida?
Shaahida is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our research, over 90 babies have been bestowed Shaahida around the globe.
What numerology tells about Shaahida?
Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life.
You would love these names similar to Shaahida
- Hibban specifically is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Hibban is "Angry or Lovers"
- Abann dominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of Abann is "Tall or Strong" is used as a boy name
- Himar - Meaning of Himar is Male Ass or Donkey is used principally in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
- AbulYusr - Predominantly used in Arabic, AbulYusr means "A Great Sahabi who Participated in the Battle of Badr" is a boy name
- Abdelfattah - Originated from Quran, Abdelfattah means "Servant of the One who Gives Nourishment or Servant of the One Who Gives the Victory" largely used in Arabic is used as a boy name
Famous people named Shaahida
We could not find any notable namesake.