Shaaz meaning and origin
New-fangled and Offbeat Shaaz is used in Arabic, Shaaz means "Fragrance, Unique or One in Many" is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Shaaz
Popularity of Shaaz
Shaaz is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Shaaz is a familiar name in Saudi Arabia, India and Pakistan. As per our estimate, over 400 people has been named Shaaz globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Shaaz
Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. Dreams are important to you because you think that a person without dreams is like a walking dead. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. In love, you can love a person like you've never loved anyone before but you can also leave like you've never loved.
Go through the following names similar to Shaaz
- Badr-Aldin is used mostly in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Badr-Aldin means "Led by Allah"
- Mahwish - Infrequent girl name Mahwish means "Beautiful Like the Moon or Like Moon" is used in Arabic
- Jazool - Meaning of Jazool is Happy aimed at boys is used predominantly in Arabic
- GhiyasUdDin - Largely used in Arabic, GhiyasUdDin means "Helper of the Religion Islam" is aimed at boys
- Mahteab is used substantially in Arabic, Mahteab means "The Moon or Born Beneath the Moon". It is rooted from Arabic is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Shaaz
We could not find any notable namesake.